It is with great pleasure that we extend a special invitation to you to join the 100 Friends of The First Tee. Members of the 100 Friends of The First Tee are committed to supporting youth in our community, through the game of golf.
We have a few simple requests of our 100 Friends members:
- Spend some time with us to learn about The First Tee program, to spread the word to the community, young people, schools or youth organizations that would benefit from our programs.
- Assist our staff in identifying potential donors, whether foundations, corporations or individuals, that would be willing to support our organization through financial or in-kind donations.
- Visit one of our afterschool program locations or attend a First Tee event throughout the year, as they are convenient with your schedule.
- Contribute any special skills or talents that you, your company or your associates may possess, that would promote and improve the interests of The First Tee.
When you accept this special invitation to join the 100 Friends you’ll receive:
- Invitations to attend exclusive 100 Friends of The First Tee quarterly networking/golf events. Your membership will include four quarterly invitations to join us at our golf and networking events at top local golf facilities. Outings will include golf and food & drinks. Memberships are good for 1 year from the time you join – so you will receive four quarterly invitations, regardless of the time of year you join our group.
Events in 2017 include the following:
Winter: Lakewood Golf Club, Monday, January 30th, 2017
Spring: Golftec, Wednesday, May 17th, 2017
Summer: Audubon Golf Club, Monday, June 12th, 2017
Fall: Metairie Country Club, Monday, August 28th, 2017
Bonus: Loft18, Monday, October 23rd, 2017
Winter: English Turn Country Club, Wednesday, December 5th, 2017
- Custom designed 100 Friends of The First Tee putter cover.
There is a minimum $500 annual financial contribution to join the 100 Friends of The First Tee. If you are interested in becoming a member of the 100 Friends of The First Tee, please contact Chip Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (504) 304-3309