You can make a difference

The First Tee of Greater New Orleans raises 85% of our annual operating budget. The remaining 15% is either granted to us by The First Tee home office in St. Augustine, FL., or earned through program fees.

Want to make a difference in the lives of young people? There are many ways you can support the mission of The First Tee and help us introduce the game of golf and its inherent values like honesty, respect, and confidence, to kids and teens.

Your $50 donation purchases a set of junior golf clubs that our participants use for practice.

Your $100 donation purchases a scholarship for a participant to attend one (1) Life Skills Experience Session, including a one (1) year membership to The First Tee (includes a First Tee hat and t-shirt).

Your $250 donation provides a scholarship (including Membership) for a participant to attend 3 Life Skills Experience Sessions.

The Friends of The First TeeYour $500 donation provides a year round scholarship (including Membership) for a participant to attend 3 Life Skills Experience Sessions and 2 weeks of summer camp. Any donation at $500 or greater receives a one (1) year membership into our 100 Friends of The First Tee donor group, which includes at least four (4), quarterly invitations to attend special golf/networking events at top, local golf facilities. You’ll also receive an exclusive 100 Friends putter cover.

Donate

  • American Express
    Discover
    MasterCard
    Visa
     
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.